Two Friends Beach Hotel
Entebbe Hotel with Lake Victoria Views
On your way to view Uganda wildlife, Entebbe is a gateway to Uganda safaris, and is situated on the northern shores of Lake Victoria, Africa's largest lake. Entebbe is the location of Uganda's largest commercial and military airports and is also the location of State House, the official office and residence of the President of Uganda. Uganda safaris offer the excitement of both primate viewing and a classic African safari tour with big game viewing. 2 Friends Beach Hotel is an intimate and personalized hotel, providing guests with undisturbed and private ambiance. The Entebbe hotel features 16 bright, spacious rooms beautifully decorated with creative and unique design. Twelve rooms have a private terrace overlooking Lake Victoria. Your Entebbe hotel is located in a secure area with private security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All rooms are smoke free and contain a private bathroom, fan, flat screen TV and complimentary wireless Internet.
Trip Advisor Reviews
Availability & Pricing
The availability calendar for this property is not yet connected. Please call one of our safari specialists at 800-995-8689 to request current availability.
- Price: From $70 per person per night
- Location: Eastern Africa, Uganda
- # of Beds: 32 beds
- Age Minimum: 0 years old
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Cell Phone Coverage, Ensuite Bathrooms, Recharge Facilities, Wi-Fi
- Type: Beach/Coastal, Hotel
- Included: Day Use Basis: accommodation, complimentary wireless internet, complimentary airport transfersB&B Basis: accommodation, breakfast, complimentary wireless internet, complimentary airport transfers
Available at an
Additional Cost: Additional meals, bar, Uganda Wildlife Education Center tour, Botanical Garden tour, Craft Center Shopping, Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary