The Oysterbay Hotel
A Contemporary African-Chic Hotel Set Oceanside
The Oysterbay has eight spacious ocean-facing suites with balconies on three floors. All suites are air-conditioned, but also have louvered shutters and cross ventilation for those who prefer fresh air. The suites are furnished with either king sized or twin beds and have lounge furnishing as well as writing desks and plasma screen televisions. The en suite bathrooms are open-plan and contain a free-standing bath, walk-through shower and enclosed toilet facility. Furnished in the style of a private house with modern contemporary African décor, the lounges and dining areas flow out on to a covered veranda and a gazebo set in a garden. There is a study with Internet access. While all areas are air-conditioned for the hotter months, French doors open to invite tropical breezes. Meals are served on the veranda, in the dining area and on the pool deck depending on time of day and weather conditions.
Trip Advisor Reviews
Availability & Pricing
The availability calendar for this property is not yet connected. Please call one of our safari specialists at 800-995-8689 to request current availability.
- Price: From $515 per person per night
- Location: Eastern Africa, Tanzania
- # of Beds: 16 beds
- Age Minimum: 0 years old
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Cell Phone Coverage, Ensuite Bathrooms, Hairdryer, Pool, Recharge Facilities, Wi-Fi
- Type: Beach/Coastal, Hotel
- Included: Accommodation, meals and drinks (excluding Champagne and premium brand spirits), transfers to and from Dar Es Salaam airport
Available at an
Additional Cost: Champagne, premium brand spirits