Consistent Predator Sightings at an exclusive Okavango Delta Camp
Splash Camp is in the heart of the Okavango Delta, within the private Kwara Reserve and offers five activities: walks, game drives, fishing, boat cruises, and mokoro (canoe) rides. The intimate and recently updated camp consists of 12 rooms around a pan which attracts game year round. Rooms are en suite with a flush toilet, double sinks, an indoor and outdoor shower, and a private veranda. The main area has a plunge pool, bar, lounge, and curio shop. The Splash Enclave, a second satellite main area within the camp, is available to groups of 6-10, and includes its own plunge pool, dining area and lounge and bar. When booking the Enclave there is no minimum age restriction, making this a great option for families. Splash Camp is known for consistent sightings of predators and the private concession location means guests can go off-road and on nocturnal drives. Guests 12 years and older may enjoy mokoro (canoe) rides and guided walks. Fishing is available except January- February. Birding is excellent with visits to nearby heronries August - December. Water based activities are seasonal and subject to water levels.
Availability & Pricing
The availability calendar for this property is not yet connected. Please call one of our safari specialists at 800-995-8689 to request current availability.
- Price: From $1,350 per person per night
- Location: Southern Africa, Botswana
- # of Beds: 24 beds
- Age Minimum: 6 years old
- Amenities: Ensuite Bathrooms, Laundry Included, Local Drinks Included, Pool, Recharge Facilities
- Type: Permanent Tented, Private Concession
- Included: Accommodation with all meals and beverages, all game viewing activities: game drives, night drives, off-road game viewing, nature walks, fishing, power boating and mokoro trips, outdoor dining, daily laundry, emergency medical evacuation coverage (all guests must have their own travel and health insurance), meet & greet in and out of Maun airport in the private guests lounge if being transferred with Moremi Air
Available at an
Additional Cost: Private vehicles, private guides, scenic helicopter tours, curio shop items