Lanzerac Hotel & Spa
A Wine Country Jewel in South Africa
The Lanzerac Hotel & Spa located in Stellenbosch is one of the region's most distinguished examples of Cape Dutch architecture. The Lanzerac Hotel is ideally positioned to explore the famous wine estates of the Western Cape, while quality craft and antique shops, art galleries, museums and restaurants are conveniently located just minutes away. Accommodation is exclusively limited to 48 spacious rooms, including 5 junior suites, the luxurious Royal Pool Suite with its own private swimming pool and the Presidential Suite. Most rooms and suites open out onto private patios overlooking lush vineyards, landscaped gardens and the majestic Helderberg Mountains. All rooms feature en-suite bathrooms, are individually decorated and feature private patios overlooking the vineyards and sculpted gardens. Standard facilities in all rooms include under-floor heating, satellite television, air conditioning, and in-room safe. The sights and sounds of Stellenbosch, and the Western Cape in general, include tours of Table Mountain, the wine country, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and water activities including shark diving. These tours and many others can be arranged at an additional cost.
Trip Advisor Reviews
Availability & Pricing
The availability calendar for this property is not yet connected. Please call one of our safari specialists at 800-995-8689 to request current availability.
- Price: From $263 per person per night
- Location: Southern Africa, South Africa
- Age Minimum: 0 years old
- # of Beds: 96 beds
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Cell Phone Coverage, Ensuite Bathrooms, Hairdryer, Pool, Recharge Facilities, Wi-Fi
- Type: Hotel
- Includes: Rate includes: accommodation, full breakfast, use of the spa's hydro facilities, guided tour of wine cellar and tasting of four Lanzerac Estate wines, in room tea and coffee station, wireless internet, VAT
- Activities Included: Curios/Fine Art Shopping
Activities at an
Additional Cost: Family Friendly Activities