Kwando Splash Camp
Consistent Predator Sightings at an exclusive Okavango Delta Camp
Splash Camp is in the heart of the Okavango Delta, within the private Kwara Reserve and offers five activities: walks, game drives, fishing, boat cruises, and mokoro (canoe) rides. The intimate and recently updated camp consists of 12 rooms around a pan which attracts game year round. Rooms are en suite with a flush toilet, double sinks, an indoor and outdoor shower, and a private veranda. The main area has a plunge pool, bar, lounge, and curio shop. The Splash Enclave, a second satellite main area within the camp, is available to groups of 6-10, and includes its own plunge pool, dining area and lounge and bar. When booking the Enclave there is no minimum age restriction, making this a great option for families. Splash Camp is known for consistent sightings of predators and the private concession location means guests can go off-road and on nocturnal drives. Guests 12 years and older may enjoy mokoro (canoe) rides and guided walks. Fishing is available except January- February. Birding is excellent with visits to nearby heronries August - December. Water based activities are seasonal and subject to water levels.
Availability & Pricing
The availability calendar for this property is not yet connected. Please call one of our safari specialists at 800-995-8689 to request current availability.
- Price: From $690 per person per night
- Location: Southern Africa, Botswana
- # of Beds: 24 beds
- Age Minimum: 6 years old
- Amenities: Ensuite Bathrooms, Laundry Included, Local Drinks Included, Pool, Recharge Facilities
- Type: Permanent Tented, Private Concession
- Included: Accommodation with all meals and beverages, all game viewing activities: game drives, night drives, off-road game viewing, nature walks, fishing, power boating and mokoro trips, outdoor dining, daily laundry, emergency medical evacuation coverage (all guests must have their own travel and health insurance), meet & greet in and out of Maun airport in the private guests lounge if being transferred with Moremi Air
Available at an
Additional Cost: Private vehicles, private guides, scenic helicopter tours, curio shop items