Our safari experts are always here to help.
The TripBuilder is a great tool, but it will never replace the expertise and personal attention of our planners.
Our American Office
824 Healdsburg Avenue
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Mon-Fri 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM PST
Our Africa Office
Phone: +27 21 433 2752
Mon-Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM SAST (GMT +2)
African Safari News and Resources
Bushtracks Safari News Email Newsletter Archive
- August 2015 - Teens on Safari and Lion Conservation News
- July 2015 - New 2016 Safaris & Green Season Safari Savings
- June 2015 - Top 5 Safari Destinations for Fall & Holidays 2015
- April 2015 - Special Offer: Best of Southern Africa 2015
- March 2015 - Why We Love Zimbabwe Safaris
- February 2015 - Africa by Private Jet Expedition in August 2015
- December 2014 - Planning Tools for 2015
- November 2014 - The News From Africa
- September 2014 - The Okavango's Mysterious Miracle Waters
- August 2014 - Insiders Offers
- July 2014 - Susan McConnell's Catching Lions
- June 2014 - Does Elephant Compassion Deserve Our Own?
- May 2014 - Daphne Sheldrick's Elephant Orphanage
- April 2014 - Gorilla Trekking With Teens
- March 2014 - Exploring South Africa Featuring Bushman's Kloof
- February 2014 - David Tett's Top 6 Safari Ideas
- November 2013 - Africa's Great Rift Valley
- October 2013 - A New Jet Tour and the Green Season
- August 2013 - Accommodation Research
- July 2013 - Memories
- June 2013 Email - Accommodations
- Website Announcement
- April 2013 - Questions Often Asked
- February 2013 - Elephant vs Crocodile
- December 2012 -Happy Holidays from Africa!
- November 2012 - Safaris are for Sharing
- Gentry Wealth Magazine - April/May 2013 (PDF)
Find out how Bushtracks started, and what keeps David and Carolyn excited about luxury safaris in Africa after all these years.
- Thrillist (Outside Link)
We made the Thrillist, which highlights destinations and activities much trendier than we are.